JN 56 Long Range
- Line : JN Long Range
- Model : JN 56 Long Range
- Overall length : 17 m
- Hull length : 16 m
- Waterline length : 15.60 m
- Beam width : 4.70 m
- Draft : 1.40 m
- Lightcraft displacement : 30 t
- Rudder(s) : 2
- Category : A (Offshore)
- Cockpit : Inside with wheelhouse + Outside on fly bridge
- Cabin(s) : 2 doubles + 1 with bunk bed (scalable)
- Berth(s) : 8
- Head(s) : 2
- Saloon : Large with open kitchen / bar
- Other : 4000 M of autonomy à 8 kt / max speed 11.6 kt
- Engine(s) : 2 x 165 ch
- Fuel tank : 8000 L
- Architect(s) : Joubert & Nivelt
A large motor yacht, the JN 56 Long Range is a comfortable yacht that can accommodate at least 6 people for transoceanic voyages.
It has a large cockpit with a living and dining area on the main deck and three bedrooms and two bathrooms on the lower deck.
The boat can be piloted from the cockpit but also from the fly bridge where there is a large space that can be used as a sunbathing area or as storage space for a rigid tender.