- Line : JMF
- Model : JMF 32'
- Overall length : 10.12 m
- Hull length : 9.62 m
- Waterline length : 9.48 m
- Beam width : 2.75 m
- Draft : 0.96 m
- Lightcraft displacement : 4.5 t
- Rudder(s) : 2
- Category : A (Offshore)
- Cockpit : Sheltered with wheelhouse
- Cabin(s) : 1 double propriétaire
- Berth(s) : 4
- Head(s) : 1
- Other : Large exterior space in the back
- Engine(s) : 2 x Nanni diesel N4.65 SD 59ch @ 2700rpm
- Fuel tank : 800 L
- Water tank : 250 L
- Architect(s) : Jean-pierre Brouns
The JMF 32' is a small motor yacht, ideal for couples to enjoy their vacation. It is equipped with two low consumption engines and ample space in the bow and stern for sunbathing or fishing.
The interior is composed of a saloon with a fully equipped kitchen and a navigation area with a steering wheel. On the front of the boat there is a large owner's cabin with plenty of storage space, a bathroom and an independent toilet. Its triplane hull shape and the protections of the propellers allow it to run aground on the beaches at will.