Sainte Marthe 39
- Line : Sainte Marthe
- Model : Sainte Marthe 39'
- Overall length : 12.56 m
- Hull length : 11.50 m
- Waterline length : 10.78 m
- Beam width : 3.95 m
- Draft : 1.50 m
- Lightcraft displacement : 11 t
- Ballast : Twin keels : 2.7 t, groundable
- Category : A (Offshore)
- Mainsail area : 33 m²
- Genoa area : 51 m²
- Cockpit : Cockpit inside and outside
- Cabin(s) : 2 double (optional cabin with bunkbeds instead of kitchen below)
- Berth(s) : 6
- Head(s) : 1
- Saloon : Central saloon + kitchen half floor below
- Engine(s) : Nanni diesel N4.60 SD 60hp @2800rpm
- Fuel tank : 1200 L
- Water tank : 400 L
- Architect(s) : Michel Joubert / Nivelt
Mid-range of the Sainte Marthe's line, the Ste-Marthe 39' is a beached yacht with large interior volumes and plenty of storage space. It is composed of a large owner's cabin and a second double cabin. The living spaces are divided into two half floors with a large saloon and chart table area on the upper level and the galley giving access to the cabins and bathroom on the lower level.
The Ste-Marthe 39' is designed in Strongall, a thick pre-stressed aluminum hull allowing her to access polar seas as well as warm seas in complete safety for a guaranteed comfort.