META 50 HURLANTS
- Line : META
- Model : META 50 HURLANTS
- Overall length : 16 m
- Hull length : 15.15 m
- Waterline length : 14.20 m
- Beam width : 5.20 m
- Draft : 1.85 m
- Lightcraft displacement : 16 t
- Maximum displacement : 18.3 t
- Rudder(s) : 2
- Category : A
- Upwind sail area : 153 m²
- Mainsail area : 77.5 m²
- Genoa area : 75.6 m²
- Cabin(s) : 2 doubles (+ option cabine skipper)
- Berth(s) : 8+2
- Head(s) : 1
- Saloon : Vision panoramique à 270°
- Engine(s) : 65ch ou GE + 2 SD15 électriques
- Fuel tank : 600 L
- Water tank : 600 L
- Architect(s) : META (Brabetz & Kopf)
The META 50 HURLANTS or META FURIOUS 50 (as a reference to that particular latitude) is a powerful and comfortable sailing boat designed for long distance cruising.
This deck saloon sailing yacht is composed of a large panoramic view with an open kitchen, a chart table, 1 double cabins at the rear and a large owner's cabin fore, with dressing room and independent bathroom. A single skipper's cabin with bathroom is also possible.
As per all our ships, the META 50 HURLANTS is made of ultra-resistant prestressed Strongall® aluminum, and can be tailor-fitted to suit your specific needs.
The TurboKeels® version will display performances equivalent to those of a 3.50m draft keelboat, thanks to the ballasting twin keel system which will also reduce list by 15-20°.