- Line : JMF
- Model : JMF 33'
- Overall length : 9.99 m
- Hull length : 9.65 m
- Beam width : 3.28 m
- Draft : 0.89 m
- Lightcraft displacement : 6 t
- Maximum displacement : 6.99 t
- Ballast : Twin keels
- Rudder(s) : 2
- Category : A (Offshore)
- Mainsail area : 8.13 m²
- Genoa area : 11.7 m²
- Cockpit : Sheltered with wheelhouse
- Cabin(s) : 1 double
- Berth(s) : 4
- Head(s) : 1
- Other : Large exterior space in the back
- Engine(s) : 2 x Nanni diesel N4.60 SD 60ch @ 2800rpm
- Architect(s) : Jean-pierre Brouns
A troller yacht of a little less than 10 m, the JMF 33' is a yacht with large interior and exterior volumes that have nothing to envy to trollers of a few meters more. With its sheltered cockpit and a high deck beam, the interior is relatively large with a living/dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a wheelhouse area with steering wheel and chart table. On the lower deck, there is a large double owner's cabin and a bathroom with toilet.
The JMF 33' can be equipped with a mast and sails and the interior layout can be modified as desired.