- Model : Solar Carriage
- Overall length : 14.90 m
- Hull length : 13 m
- Beam width : 4 m
- Draft : 0.60 m
- Lightcraft displacement : 8 t
- Category : C (river)
- Cabin(s) : 2 double with a window each
- Berth(s) : 4/6/8 people in housing and 12 in navigation
- Head(s) : 2
- Saloon : 1 living/dining room with extra bed + 1 on front deck
- Other : 1 equipped kitchen with gas water heater, gas cooking plates, lights and sockets in 220V
- Engine(s) : 2 electric motors of 7kW in 48V Etech types pods
- Water tank : 1000 L
- Architect(s) : SBYacht Design
The Coche Solaire—literally "Solar carriage"—is a 14.90m long and 4m wide river catamaran concept, propelled by electro-solar energy which can accommodate 6 passengers overnight and carry 12 passengers overall.
Produced in partnership with Bateaux pour la planète, a company founded and directed by Dominique Renouf, whose contact is available on our "partners" page, the river boat was awarded a first prize at the 2021 Nautic the Nautic show in Paris thanks to its electric motor powered by an on-board photovoltaic generator which ensures economical and silent navigation, as well as its design with recycled materials which make it the first fully recyclable leasure boat.
The Coche Solaire is available in several versions depending on the number of passengers and the dedicated use. More information and an original brochure are available by clicking on the Bateaux pour la planète Website.